Skip to main content

Frequent Questions

Here are some frequently asked questions about Gunn Sports Boosters

Start by following one of the links below. If you can’t find the question you wanted to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us.

  1. We are a non-profit organization committed to raising money for the Gunn High School athletic department. PAUSD funds less than 18% of the Gunn Athletics annual budget, which includes 45 teams and nearly 1,100 athletes. The remaining 82% must be raised via donations or other forms of revenue, and Gunn Sports Boosters leads this fundraising. These funds are then used to support facility improvements and to supplement uniform and equipment requests for Gunn student athletes.

    Head over to What We Do to see a list of current and past initiatives.

  2. It's easy to become to a Gunn Sports Booster, whatever your level of support, by visiting the Become a Booster page.

    Membership plans are available in 2 types (Booster and Sponsor), each with their own support levels. All membership plans include at least one season ticket pass to all football, volleyball, wrestling, and boys' and girls' basketball games. Booster Sponsor Plans include acknowledgement on the website sponsor section and/or the Gunn Donor Appreciation Wall.

    All Booster Members and Sponsors are invited to attend all Sports Booster meetings and events. Check the Events page, or follow Gunn Sports Boosters on Facebook, for upcoming events.

  3. Yes, simply visit the Donate page and choose a donation amount or enter your own; no amount of support is too small.

    You can also choose where you would like your donation to go: choose either the Gunn Sports Boosters general fund, which funds requests from all 45 Gunn sports teams, or specify the particular sport or program (eg, Girls' Swimming, Boys' Tennis, etc) you'd like to support.

  4. Yes, Gunn Sports Boosters will reimburse coaches and team parents for team expenses, including equipment, uniforms, or those during tournament trips. Download and complete the Reimbursement Request PDF form, sign, and get coach approval (if needed). Submit this along with an invoice/receipt and allow two weeks to process. You can access this form by visiting What We Do/Resources or by clicking the question above.

  5. No, Gunn Sports Boosters does not collect the Athletic Player Participation Donations, or APD. A link to the Titan Webstore where you can pay the APD is available on our Participation Donation page (via the tab at the top of the page). The recommended donation is $250, based on cost per athlete per sport, but any amount is appreciated! .

Powered by Firespring